Having to translate from one language to another requires one to learn the language for at least 3 to 5 years. A lot of us do not realise that when translating to another language, 20% of the meaning has been lost in the process.
Why is that 20% of the meaning is lost?
1) Different meaning from different language. Words from different has different meanings, evening if it has almost the same for 2 languages, there is still a small difference.
2) Different culture. Even if we are using almost the same meaning word, it may not make sure to the other culture language.
This 20% lost in meaning is true throughout the world, and there is nothing much we can do about it. The best way is to use the translation services in that particular country.
Here are some tips in getting a local translator to give you the best translation for your work:
1) Make sure the translator has at least 3 to 5 years in the language.
2) Make sure the translator has at least 2 years translation experience.
3) The translation services company has past customers who gave good review.
Get your translation done with us, for you can get a FREE quote with us.